Venue : Provided upon booking
Ticket: £40 ( Payment through Bank transfer, details provided upon booking).
To book : Please go to Booking Form,
Upon receipt of form, I will provide details on 'how to pay'.
Sample Menu : Subject to change and depends upon availability of
Nibbles: Roasted Sindhi Papad ( poppadums) made from moong lentils,
cumin and pepper (v)
- Mirchan ja pakora: Crispy,green chilly fritters (v)
- Bhugal teevan: Slow cooked lamb on the bone, stir-fried in spices OR: Bhee chaat : Steamed lotus stem dunked in
- Dal Pakwan: Mixed lentils garnished with chutneys, served with freshly made crispy fried flatbread (v)
All starters are served with green chutney and tamarind chutney
- Seyal Macchi ain Dodo: Fish steaks on the bone braised in onions and tamarind OR
- Aisi palak : Mixed greens ( Spinach, mustard, sorrel) (v)
- Kairkumatsangri: Desert beans and berries cooked in mustard oil (v)
All mains and sides served with freshly made Dodo (Sorghum/Pearl Millet flour flatbreads),and steamed basmati rice
Mango kulfi falooda: Mango kulfi topped with cornflour noodles (falooda) and mango bits (v)
- Due to the small size of the operation, I am unable to cater for special diets, allergies, in-tolerances OR special dietary
- Food is cooked in a kitchen exposed to common allergens such as mustard, sesame, nut ,lactose, gluten, peanuts, eggs,
- Event is BYOB
- Meat is sourced from 'halal' butchers
- (v) indicates vegetarian.